- Why pay does eNom require a $495
deposit for $8.95 and you do not?
- As an eNom Technology
Partner (ETP) we are
authorized to create reseller
accounts directly at eNom. Not
all resellers are ETPs so be careful
when you decide to sign-up under
- How does the
$7.95 prices work?
- You will receive a $1.00 credit
for every .com, .net, and .org
that you register, renew, or transfer
into your account. We will send
rebates to your Paypal account
on the 1st and 15th of every month.
- How come you don't lower my prices
to $7.95 vice having a rebate system?
- During the fall of 2002, eNom
stopped the ability to create
accounts with varied prices. Under
the new reseller policy all new
accounts can be no lower than
$8.95 unless you pay the required
deposit directly to eNom and become
- Why are your ccTLDs lower than other
places I have visited?
- We focus our attention on the
3 major TLDs (.com, .net, &
.org) so for all other TLDs and
ccTLDs we have dramatically dropped
- Can I use eNom's Club Drop service?
- Yes, all resellers have full access
to eNom's domain dropping system.
- How long will it take for me to
begin registering domains?
- Your account can be up and running
in minutes if you choose to initially
load your reseller account with
your credit card (minimum $100
to be placed in your account).
- Your reseller account works
on an "available balance"
system. You must first deposit
at least $8.95 into your account
and then the cost of each domain
you register will be subtracted
from the available balance. When
your balance becomes low, you
must again fill up your account
balance. There is no minimum balance
but if you choose to "fill
up" your account with a credit
card or paypal (instead of check,
money order or wire transfer)
then there is a $100 transaction
- Will my prices get raised?
- We take pride in our reputation
therefore we refuse to change
- What does a RegistryRocket link
- Before you sign up with NameZoom
or anyone else I encourage you to
do your research. Many people offer
free $8.95 accounts; however, they
may not be an ETP with eNom but posses
an old $6.95 reseller sub-account.
For example, if they can't offer you
.cn domain transfers at $24.95 then
they are not an ETP! Don't be fooled,
eNom no longer allows the creation
of anything less than an $8.95 reseller